Here are just some random pictures from December...
The first snowfall. Even though you can't see the flakes, I promise they were there! :)

Getting the Christmas decorations out



Again, it's so difficult getting a good picture of the kids. This was the best one we could get.

Jenna loves her ice-cream!

Love this picture

Jenna got into the drawer with all her winter gear and decided to dress up

Here's the real snow

Even Grant got dressed up to go outside.

Jenna wearing Daddy's snow boots.

Me using my new sewing machine for the first time.
I decided to make Christmas stockings for our family. (Notice the bowl of popcorn...if you know me, you know I can't live without my popcorn!)

Drew came home early from work one day because of bad weather, so he and Grant took a nap together. So precious!


After helping Mormor make homemade rolls for Mom's wedding,
it motivated me to give it a try myself.

They were yummy!

Grant enjoying his basketball toy

The finished product

Playtime with daddy

Happy Grant

My close Cedarville girlfriends were in town between Christmas and New Years, so we all met up in Cedarville and ate at one of our favorite (and only) restaurants there - Colonials. They have the best pizza!!

Oh the joy of playing in a box. That might be her Christmas present from us next year! ;)

1 comment:
oh my gosh! YOu have too many cute pictures!! I love the one of Jenna in Drew's boots :) and her eating her ice cream. HAHA
Post a Comment