These pictures seem to be from SO LONG ago, but it's only a few months. I think Grant has changed quite a bit in how he looks and with what he can do. He's really growing up so fast!
This was the morning that Grant rolled over for the first (and only) time. The next 3 are a sequence of him rolling over...although I "faked" the pictures. I was really video taping him rolling over so I then took these pictures afterward and "posed" him in the positions. Hee hee!
We made a tent one afternoon; however, it was a lot of work for me for only a few seconds of entertainment for Jenna. Plus, she kept pulling the blankets off, but I guess that's all part of the fun.
Jenna likes to wear Mommy and Daddy's shoes around the house. It's especially funny when she's wearing Daddy's size 17 shoes!!
Jenna was carrying her plastic chair above her head and knocked this mirror off the kitchen wall. Thankfully it didn't land on her and she was just fine, but, boy, what a lovely
mess to clean up. Sometimes you just have to capture those "oh no" moments
with a picture for a future laugh.
After baths one night we decided to put lotion on the kids.
Jenna loved it as you can see in this picture.
Jenna is definitely in a "Bella" (Cinderella) phase right now. She loves all the Disney princesses even though she's never watched a Disney movie. She got these cute princess foam bath toys from her "cousin" Oakley at Christmas. Thanks Oakley!
Lately Jenna loves being covered with her teddy bears at bedtime. Her crib looks like a zoo - filled with lots of stuffed animals.
I tried moving this video up earlier in the blog, but it didn't work. Here's the video of Grant rolling over for the first time. :)
2 comments:
That was too cute, again! Kristin, you are so good at blogging! Loved the video of Grant turning over!
Such great pics that you keep sending out! I love them! Can't wait to see them again in 4 months :)
Post a Comment