Whew...I just got Grant to sleep, so for now both kids are down for a nap; although, I'm guessing Jenna will be up any time now. I still haven't figured out how to get them on the same nap schedule, but I'm sure it will come soon enough. Grant's still taking about 3 naps a day, so hopefully once he gets down to 2, we can get the afternoon naps to line up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that because it would definitely be nice to have an hour to myself (and maybe get the house picked up too!). :)
Once again, it's been a while since I last updated. I don't know why - I guess it's just been busy in general. As promised, here are just a few pictures from our trip to TX for Mom B's wedding. We always enjoy being around family and we especially enjoyed our time with "B" and Aunt Cathy a few days before the wedding.
Jenna did so well on the plane! It definitely helped that she had her own seat.


Look at that cutie sucking on those two fingers. :)

On Thursday our family and Cathy went down to Galveston to the beach and rode a ferry so we could feed the seagulls. Below are pictures from the ferry ride.

Aunt Cathy showing Jenna how to feed the seagulls

Jenna's turn

Daddy's turn...the seagull on his way to get the chip

The picture just after the seagull got it...notice some of the chip in the air.

Mommy and Grant

Mommy's turn to feed the seagulls...not as dramatic as how Daddy did it.

Love this picture that Cathy took of Jenna and her Daddy with the seagull between them.

I also love how fun this picture is - the seagulls were literally swarming us! And brave little Jenna didn't get scared by them either.

Happy boy!

"B" was wonderful and bought a crib mattress off of Craigslist for Grant to sleep on. Since he wasn't rolling yet, we just set it on the floor in the corner. The kiddos hanging out after their bath.


Jenna loved "B's" jacuzzi tub.

We took the kids to a local park so they (a.k.a. Jenna) could run off some energy. "Look, no hands!" - she and her daddy were bouncing while she was doing this. I can already tell, she's my little daredevil!

Just had to include this picture of her beautiful curls, thanks to the Houston humidity!

Creative "B" came up with this idea. How fun!

Whenever Cathy's around, I tend to not take as many pictures because I know she'll capture so many good ones. So for more pictures of our time in Houston, and for actual pictures of the wedding, go to Cathy's blog:
http://chrisncathy.blogspot.com/2010/12/moms-wedding.html
1 comment:
Such fun pics! I love the last one with Grant - his crooked smile is so tell-tale :) It looks like Brian's and I saw mine today too! The kids are so precious. I love the pics! you guys are doing such a great job with them :)
Post a Comment