Friday, January 7, 2011

Grant's First Bite of Cereal

I was on a roll with posting each day, but then Drew came home on Friday from a week-long business trip in California and that same night I came down the the flu. Thankfully it was only the 24 hour bug and I'm now feeling better. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that no one else in the family gets it!! Anyway, here is the next round of photos...

We started Grant on cereal in early December. He did pretty well and seemed to really enjoy it. In fact, quite a few times he would lunge forward to get the spoon in his mouth. We have a video of it, but unfortunately, I'm not able to upload videos again. I think the video might be too large, so once we figure out a way to decrease the size, I'll try to upload it.

The happy boy in the highchair for the first time

Here we go...

The first bite

Hmmm...not sure what to think of it yet.


Daddy's turn to feed him

Yum!

A little messy, but not too bad.

Next up...our trip to Texas for a very special wedding! This one might have to be two posts because there are quite a few pictures. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!!! :)