Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Week 26 - Letter T

Two weeks ago we did the letter T.

Our memory verse this week was Prov. 3:5 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart."


Starfall iPad app

Turtle lacing card

Letter T pattern blocks

Prewriting practice

Letter Maze

Wikki Stix

Grant helped Jenna form the letter T with their bodies.

I punched a hole at the bottom of each number card and had Jenna attach the correct number of paper clips to each one. 


Cut-and-paste - I was really impressed with how well she cut out the turtle!  I didn't help her at all and you can barely see any white from the paper around the turtle's head and foot. 

Finished product

Pattern cards - she did these all on her own as well. 

Jenna matched the numerals to the correct number of turtles in each box.

Coloring page

Another page she did completely on her own.  I was upstairs and when I came down she had already finished this page. 

Turtle color puzzles

Turtle puzzle

Letter writing

Letter Hunt

Do-a-dot page

For her ABC book, she used colorful Tape to secure Toothpicks to the letter T.

We added the letter T to our coconut tree.

We've been involved in our local library's weekly story time this past year.  When Jenna turned 4, she moved to the preschool class without parents while Grant, Hannah, and I are in the 2-3 year old class upstairs.  She's LOVED going to the story time at the library - there's always a theme each week, they read stories, and then make a craft.  It just so happened that the theme this week was turtles!  Perfect!  So Jenna made a turtle in her library class. 

No comments: