Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day and Hannah's Dedication

This was my 5th year to celebrate Mother's Day and Drew and the kids did a FABULOUS job of making me feel loved and appreciated!  It started out with breakfast in bed, followed by our church service and dedicating Hannah.  I got a sweet (and hilarious) card from Drew and some beautiful coloring pages from Jenna and Grant.  Hannah decided to make it a memorable Mother's Day by pretty much crying the entire day - poor thing!  It's alright, Hannah, Mommy still loves you!  ;)

I am so blessed with my three precious children who are unique in their own ways and a definite gift from the Lord.  Although parenting is by far the hardest and most challenging thing I've ever done, it is also the most rewarding.  I LOVE being their Mommy and wouldn't trade this job for anything else in the world!

My three precious kiddos - and yes, Hannah IS crying.

Hannah being dedicated to God.  When a baby is dedicated at our church, the child receives a book about the Fruits of the Spirit and a small New Testament Bible, while the parents get a parenting book.  This year we received Tedd Tripp's book, Instructing a Child's Heart.  And yes, she is crying...


Drew tried the "football" hold with Hannah while Pastor was talking...still more crying.
Pastor held her while he prayed for her and for us...and she cried.

After the service was over, we asked if we could get a picture with Pastor...and Hannah cried some more.      



No comments: