A few weeks back we had seen signed advertising the Wright Patt Carnival. It's not sponsored by Wright Patt AFB - that's just the location of the carnival. The kids loved riding rides at the fair last summer, so we thought it would be a fun treat to take them to the carnival. The idea was good in theory, but we will not be going back in the future. There wasn't anything "wrong" with it - it was just small with only a few rides for the kids. And the rides seemed (to us) to be...boring. Even so, the kids really enjoyed themselves and had a good time, so it wasn't a complete bust.
 |
| This first ride was one of those spin 'n twirl ones. Drew and I both rode it with the kids...and we both felt a little queasy afterward. Funny how that doesn't affect you as much when you're a kid! |
 |
| They both love the merry-go-round! They went on that one a few times. |
 |
| Octopus ride - one of the ones that seemed to be very BORING. It just went around in circles as opposed to going up and down as well as around, but, like I said, they seemed to enjoy it anyway. |
 |
| Hannah hanging out in her stroller. |
 |
| This was a fun one, and of course the fact that it was a fire truck made it even better for Grant. |
 |
| By far Jenna's favorite ride - the swings! Grant wasn't tall enough yet to ride this ride, which I'm fine with. I was nervous just having Jenna on it with how high you go. Or at least how high it appears you go from my viewpoint on the ground. |
Overall it was a fun time, but I think from now on we'll save our carnival rides for the Miami County Fair in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment