Here are some miscellaneous pictures from April...
 |
| Just look at this adorable outfit from Aunt Cathy!! Love it! (And cute hair bow from Hannah's Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw!) |
 |
| Phil, a good friend from college, stayed with us for a few days. The kids LOVED having him here, and of course Drew and I enjoyed catching up with him. He's a great friend! |
 |
| He was also a huge help with the kids! |
 |
| Hannah's not too content being "put down." She likes being held and will usually fuss when not in our arms. It was a nice day outside, so I thought she might enjoy sitting in her vibrating seat in the shade while the kids played...but it didn't last long. :) Here she is starting to protest! |
 |
| Love this picture of the two of them! |
 |
| Jenna was all dressed up and brought down a small dress for Hannah to wear too. So sweet! |
 |
| I just had to include this picture - it's a daily occurrence in our house. Both Drew and I would love to get new couches where the cushions cannot be taken off, but then I see how much fun they have with them and figure we can hold out a few more years. Grant loves piling them up and jumping into them (although they're not supposed to stand on the couches!). And if you know my kids, most likely they're stripped down to their undies. Why is it so hard to keep clothes on them?! ;) |
 |
| Just look at that ornery face...I came down the stairs one day to find that Grant had gotten out the glue stick and "drawn" all over the wall with it. Then he stuck one of his little dinosaur figures onto a clump of the glue. At first I was frustrated, but seriously, how funny does that dinosaur look stuck to the middle of the wall?! I promise I didn't laugh in front of Grant, but I was cracking up on the inside! |
 |
| Last weekend was a designated outdoor work day. We spent much of the day mowing, edging, and planting some flowers and shrubs. So I stuck Hannah in the baby swing for a little bit and she seemed to really enjoy it. |
 |
| I picked up this costume at a garage sale last weekend. How hilarious is this?! I love the "padded muscles". Although he doesn't really know who Spiderman is, he got a Spiderman t-shirt for Christmas from Uncle Keith and Aunt Mary and LOVES it! If it was up to him, he'd wear it everyday! |
 |
| Hannah's been rather fussy, but we found that the cradle swing that swings side-to-side (rather than front to back) seems to help. |
 |
| A few days ago, the weather was so nice we just had to eat our lunch outside! |
 |
| Jenna just can't get enough of Hannah. Whenever I put Hannah on the ground, Jenna is right there next to her and Hannah just lights up whenever she's around. I love it! I think they'll have a special sister bond. |
 |
| These last few are just some sweet pictures of Hannah smiling! I love how her entire face lights up! |
 |
| Lots of love from her siblings! |
';l
1 comment:
Love that spiderman costume! Hannah looks like she has long legs! She is so cute, and I love how Jenna loves her sister. And, the dress-up outfit of Jenna is so her! Don't get rid of the couch yet... too fun! Loved the update!
Post a Comment