The memory verse was Matthew 5:16 - "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
| Coloring page - she wrote Dad and Mom at the top. :) |
| These are still difficult for her to do on her own, but great practice. |
| Phonics page - she does really well with these! |
| She made her body into the shape of the letter L. |
| I just happened to have ladybug stickers to use for her letter maze. |
| Letter writing |
| Geoboard |
| Number writing - I like how these pages continue to give her practice with writing her letters. |
| Grant wanted to share his geoboard too. |
| Letter L Pattern Blocks |
| For her ABC book, she used leaf stickers to cover the letter L. |
| I love this Kumon number writing book! I've noticed her number writing improving. |
| Ladybug cut and paste |
| Letter L do-a-dot |
| Letter hunt |
| Ladybug lacing |
| She put the letter L up on our coconut tree. |
| For a craft this week, we painted rocks to look like ladybugs. |
| The finished product |
| Grant decided to make his into a spider instead. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment