Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Misc

Here are just some random shots from March...


Hannah - 5 weeks old

Big sister Jenna LOVES holding her!


Kisses from her brother

My absolute favorite - I could snuggle all day!

Sleeping so peacefully

Jenna has started gymnastics and so one day after her class she and I had a date at McDonalds for an ice-cream cone.

Jenna and Grant have become great playmates together.  For the most part, they play well together and really seem to enjoy one another. 

(Oops...these are out of order.)  Hannah at 4 weeks.

Love them!!

They're so captivated by her - they just love being close to her, especially Jenna!

Smiles!  (Although I'm pretty sure the smiles had nothing to do with us and more to do with gas bubbles in her tummy.)

She's precious!

More snuggles with my baby - or should I say, "babies".  Bailey just had to squeeze onto my lap as well.

Love this shirt I got that is also a baby carrier.  I was able to hold her close to me, especially when she was too tiny for the regular baby carriers. 

Hannah - 4 1/2 weeks old


Jenna playing in the garage.  Her imagination has really taken off!

I had my camera out and so Jenna informed me that I could take a picture of her...haha!


No comments: