Friday, April 12, 2013

Hannah - 2 months old

Today Hannah turned 2 months old!  Hard to believe two months have already passed.  She had her well-child visit today and weighed in at 10 lbs, 1 oz (25th percentile)  and 22 1/2 inches long (50th percentile). 


She has started smiling at us and following objects around her.  We have only heard her "coo" a few times and still get quite a few grunts instead.  :)  She's quite gassy and fussy, which could just be part of her temperament right now, but the doctor wants me to take dairy out of my diet for the next two weeks to see if she might have a sensitivity to it.  I have to admit, I love my dairy - milk, cheese, ice-cream...oh my!  It will definitely be a challenge, especially with cooking and being mindful of what ingredients are in meals, but it's worth it if it can help Hannah feel better.  I did decide to wait a week before dropping dairy since my birthday is next Saturday.  Makes me think of part of a Brian Regan skit, "No cake, no ice-cream...happy birthday."  :)  Ha! 

 And just for comparison, I had to include pictures of all 3 kids at 2 months of age.  I always thought Hannah looked quite a bit like Jenna, but when comparing the two pictures, I think Hannah definitely has her own "look."

Jenna - 2 months of age.  12 lbs
Grant - 2 months of age.  17 lbs
And one more of Hannah...with a sweet smile on her face!  10 lbs.


1 comment:

Cat said...

I love how Grant was 17 lbs!! HAHA I agree -Hannah definitely has her own look. All three are just beautiful tho!