Those of you who know me, know how much I love children's books. About a month ago Drew and I received an ad in the mail from Scholastic to join the Disney book club and the Dr. Seuss book club. Of course to entice us to join both clubs, there are GREAT deals on books. We were able to get 10 Dr. Seuss books and 10 Disney books (all hard-cover) plus a "free" Dr. Seuss bookbag and Winnie the Pooh carseat organizer for around $20. We read all the fine print and even called to make sure we could cancel out of the club after we got the initial deal (because when you're a part of the club they'll send you a new book each month, which you have to pay for...which is about $4-$5 each....not a great deal.) So we ordered the books and just received them in the mail this past week. Here's what we got....
Disney Books with the carseat organizer
Dr. Seuss books with the bookbag
(I have no idea why the pics are uploaded sideways.
Drew and I have both tried to fix that and can't figure out how)
3 comments:
oh my gosh...i am SO jealous!!! we get those offers all the time too and i always want to do it, but i never want to have to deal with that fine print!!! levi loves books too and im so sick of reading the same 2 veggie tale books to him! haha! anyway..great find...you guys are the masters of a good deal!! hope your feeling well..i love that little bump that your getting;)
that is awesome! plus they are brand new so you don't have to worry about other babies and their yummy drool on the pages ;-)
love the updates, keep 'em coming.
Kristin- you are such a deal finder! I got some books for my classroom through amazon.com. They're usually around $1 or $2 (plus shipping) but still cheaper that Barnes and Noble! I hope you have a great year! We can't wait to see you guys in Sept.
Post a Comment