Monday, August 8, 2011

The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Part 2

And now for the birthday boy! (Sorry these pictures aren't in order...)



I found his birthday shirt online, and just had to get it for him! I love the food on the back with the holes in them. :)




Daddy and his birthday boy

Eating dinner



"Happy Birthday to Grant..."

We thought for sure he would dig right in to his "smash" cake, but he surprised us and very delicately picked up bits of frosting to eat. Actually, I don't know that he ever really ate any cake, even though I tried to get him to!







The aftermath




He's had enough of the picture taking and is ready to get down!

The "kid" table - Jenna with all her (2nd) cousins



"B's" gift was a hit - a Radio Flyer ride-on rocket




Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great pictures, Kristin - so glad I was able to be there to enjoy the festivities in person! What a special family you are! I think Grant is starting to favor his dad...hee hee...that is, of course, coming from a Borton...Happy birthday, Grant!
LOVE YA'LL!