There was a petting zoo there and Jenna really enjoyed all the animals. There was a llama, alpaca, cow, bull, pigs, camel, and goats. She loved petting them and even gave some hugs.
One of Jenna's favorite "rides" was the big slide. Drew and I both got to ride it with her and each time after we were done, she'd jump up and say, "Do it again, do it again!" Haha!
Grant was such a trooper! It ended up being a late night for us and he just zoned out in his stroller while Jenna rode the rides. He eventually fell asleep just before we left around 10:30pm.
This was one of those "whirly" rides that spins around. Jenna and the boys wanted to ride it, so I rode it too. Drew and I had bought 6 tickets so we could each ride 1 ride with her. (Can you believe that the rides are 3 tickets each and tickets are $1/each?!) And my cousin, Phil also rode with his boys.
Jenna also enjoyed the carousel and fortunately it was free for parents to ride with their kids, so Drew and I each rode that ride with her too.
After Jenna rode some rides with the boys, she felt more confident to ride some rides on her own. This was a bumpy one, but she did great with it.
1 comment:
What a fun family time you had! I love how you take all the pictures, and document it for us out-of-town folks! Thank you - great job - great family!
Post a Comment