I also made a cake for dessert and decided to incorporate my mom's way of telling her parents she was pregnant - by writing "Boy? Girl?" on it. However, I do have to warn you, my decorating skills are definitely lacking. I have looked into taking a cake decorating class just so you know. :)
Soon after we called Drew's mom, sister, and brother to share the news as well. They were all so excited for us! We really look forward to seeing them in July for a family get together in CA. Hopefully by then we'll know whether we're having a BOY or a GIRL.
Our first doctor appointment is in one week on Thursday, May 15th. We were told they'll do an ultrasound so hopefully we'll have a picture of our "sesame seed-sized" baby. :) We're also looking forward to finding out our due date. We believe it will be mid-January...maybe close to Drew 's (19th) and my mom's birthday (21st).

(This is a sesame seed next to a quarter. Wow!!)
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day, Kristin! What a great pre-gift
Post a Comment