Well, I put that on my list of things to buy, but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. I took my dirt bike out several weeks ago (several days before riding at "Bud's Ranch" - see more on that below), and guess what happened next? Yup.
It was a nice day, and I couldn't resist taking a short ride over across the street to a big dirt pile. The dirt is from the developers of that neighborhood scraping off all the topsoil and pushing it into a big mound to sell later. How nice of them not to leave anything to grow grass on.
Here's what my radiator is supposed to look like from above...
And here's what it looked like after I went down...
I was fine - just a few raspberries on my elbow and forearm, but GRRR.....
Oh well, I'm now the proud owner of some brand new Works Connection radiator braces, and one brand new radiator. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment