Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random June

Thought I'd post some random pictures from June.  They're just too cute to pass up!


The kids and I built a castle.  Of course it didn't last long before it was destroyed by the Grant monster!

Enjoying the outdoors with a pool and the sprinkler...

Jenna loved running and jumping into the pool.  I love this mid-air shot!

This is the first summer that she would actually run through the sprinkler.  She hates water in her face so usually she'll just skirt around the side of it instead of running straight through it. 

Haha....Grant doing his pose when I ask him to smile.  Leaning in with a big cheesy grin.  Love it!

Love, love, love this picture of the kids
 
It had been raining so we had to get our in our rain boots to find some water puddles.

Splish splash!



We thought we'd have a picnic lunch outside one day

My parents took the kids to a splash park while Drew and I were in San Diego.

Looks like they had a great time!

No comments: