| The beautiful bride. |
| The kids LOVED "dancing" at the wedding |
| There were lots of smiles and giggles |
| And of course they end up wrestling each other to the ground. Oh my! (This is a sampling of what most of our evenings look like.) |
| I'm so glad we were able to be there to celebrate with Carrie and Jeremy! |
| Family picture - and everyone's actually looking at the camera! |
| Love this good bye shot of Carrie and Jeremy leaving |
| Our rough-and-tumble little guy - jumping from the bed to the chair. |
The wedding was the perfect ending to our mini-vacation. I didn't do a great job of taking pictures and missed getting one of me and another good friend from college, Christen (Fowler) Dougherty. We were actually staying at the same hotel so after the wedding we hung out by the hotel pool and caught up. It was so nice and relaxing!
The trip home was...interesting. Jenna actually came down with a fever Saturday night, so the poor thing had to travel all day Sunday with a fever. Thankfully she slept most of the time and the rest of the time we just tried to keep the medicine in her to help keep her fever at bay. She was a real trooper though!
3 comments:
Great family pic and love Grant's action shot! :) Was looking at Breck pics tonight and boy do I miss those kiddos! And ya'll too :) Love ya'll!
What a fun family time! Grant's picture mid-air is too fun! Jenna looks gorgeous, as usual - and, I loved the family picture!
I am so glad that your family was able to make it down for our wedding! I was so happy that you all were there, thanks for coming to celebrate with Jeremy and I!
Post a Comment