Lesson Egg: Empty Egg (tomb)
Treat Egg: Jr. Mints
Today we discussed how when Jesus's friends went to see Him in the tomb, He wasn't there - He was RISEN!! The tomb was empty! We talked about how exciting that is and that He's more powerful than death itself. :) I even heard Jenna telling Grant later on about the empty "egg" and how Jesus is alive...and then she said, "Isn't that exciting Grant?!" :) Melted my heart!
Again, love their smiles!
This was Jenna's surprised face that the tomb is empty. :)
I finally got caught up so the last two eggs will be spread out over the next 2 days as we open them. :) Tonight we're having a family service to talk about the whole story and thank God for loving us enough to send His Only Son to die on the cross for our sins. We're also making the Resurrection Rolls - a recommendation from Drew's Aunt Jean! Thanks Aunt Jean - I'm looking forward to making them with the kids!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment