Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The True Meaning of Easter - Day 3

Day 3: Prayer

Lesson Egg: Chicks (that light up)
Treat Egg: Stickers

After Jesus had dinner with his friends, He went to a garden to pray for them. He prayed for them because He loved them. We asked Jenna what she prays for and whether she thinks God hears her prayers. She usually prays for people to feel better....everyone, whether they're sick or not. Haha! Then we read from the card, "One thing Jesus prayed for was for His friends to be a light - to shine so others see Jesus."

So they each got little rubbery chicks that light up when you shake them. When I was taking the picture below, I could only find 1 of them, but there's also a pink one for Jenna. Very cute! And Jenna LOVES stickers, so she immediately found some paper to stick the stickers on.

Going over the lesson...

Look at my chick!
Stickers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is fun to read b/c I forgot what I included in the eggs!! :)