Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The True Meaning of Easter - Day 2

Day 2: Fellowship

Lesson Egg: Koolaid & a Cracker
Treat Egg: Socks for Jenna

We talked about how before Jesus died on the cross, He had dinner with his friends because he wanted to spend time with them. We asked Jenna who her friends are (Elise, Heidi, Landon, Carter - friends from church) and what she does with them (I think she said "play and swing")

Again, I forgot to take a picture before the cracker was eaten, so I just put in a Townhouse cracker that we had for the picture. Aren't the socks so festive and cute?!

Discussing Jesus's fellowship with his friends. Look at Jenna's intense concentration. She's really done a great job at listening to the stories and remembering them later on.
Opening the eggs...

Yay!! Socks!

They make the perfect mittens too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! Thanks for posting the pictures!! I think I forgot to include the Koolaid - SORRY!! I'm SO glad the eggs are going so well!! Love ya'll!