Here's her arm and leg. Our ultrasound tech labeled them to make it easier to distinguish. :)

Her footprint

Her left leg (and behind) 

Her spine
Her profile
Lastly, here's a picture of the proud parents-to-be. As I was getting ready for our appointment, I had already planned on wearing the pink shirt not even thinking of it being pink. But when it dawned on me that I was wearing pink, I had Drew wear blue. Haha...I won...it's a girl!
The ultrasound tech said our girl is quite active. She had a difficult time even getting any pictures of her because she was moving around so much. I've started feeling some movements - little flutters here and there. It's so fun to think that's my little acrobatic girl wiggling around in there.
While at the appointment, Drew took some videos of the ultrasounds. With this first video you'll be able to see our little girl moving around and arching her neck. Also be warned...at the end of the clip the ultrasound tech takes one of the pictures and views it in 3-D...and, to be honest, it's quite scary looking. Poor little girl! :)
This next video is just another profile picture of our baby girl.
And our last video is of when we found out that we're having a girl!
We still have not completely decided on a name yet. I've been surprised with how difficult it has been for us to find a name that we're both comfortable with. We've been narrowing it down so I'm sure we'll decide on one soon.
Coming soon...pictures of the baby's room. We made it our project this weekend to FINALLY empty out the baby's room and assemble the furniture. So once I get those pictures off my camera, I'll post them on here.
4 comments:
Congratulations! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you both! And I'm so jealous that you hardly even look pregnant! Oh the joys of being tall...when I'm prego it's amazing how round I get so quickly! By the way, your baby looks like she will be following in you and Drew's footsteps because she looks very, very long! =)
we loved those videos!! we seriously thought we were right there with you when you found out you were having a girl!! we wish we could have gotten together with you guys when we were up..hope you understand that we had family stuff going on! october for sure..we are going to have a cookout at my parents and have you guys, jason, jj and rock and wives too. hope everyone can make it! congrats on having a girl...we are excited now that Levi's wife is soon to be here!!! ;)
hope you are feeling great kristin, you look great and congrats drew on being done with school!!! :) love you guys!
how adorable!!! mike and i just watched the videos. we're so happy for you guys!
i keep waiting for the nursery pictures!!!! hahahaha....
are you getting lots done? i bet its hard with work now and all!!
you look great!
Post a Comment