Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hair Cut

I'm finding that I get bored with my hair quite easily and am always looking for new cuts and styles. So last week my sister and I headed to a salon to get our hair chopped. Here's my new look:

It's much shorter than I'm used to, but I like it.

On Sunday we had a wedding reception for my cousin. Since we had the whole family in town, we took lots of pictures.

All of my family on the Shafer side

My family with Grandpa and Grandma

Drew and me


And lastly, here's a picture of Drew working on his final project for school. I think Bailey wanted to cuddle instead...

Oh, and tomorrow's the day we find out whether we're having a boy or a girl!!! We can't wait. I'm just hoping the baby cooperates with us because we're planning on registering afterwards. I guess if we have a stubborn baby tomorrow then we might be registering for neutral things. We'll see! We're planning on bringing our video camera (well, camera with video capabilities) and a CD-R so they can save pictures onto it along with the heartbeat. So, be looking for an update tomorrow or Friday!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Drew & Kristen,

How exciting!!!! Congratulations!! I can attest to the fact that girls are great!! Bethany & Kevin have a little girl who just turned one...Dana Joy. And she is definitely that...a joy! I know you guys must be thrilled. We rejoice with you!!

Tamara Darwin