Monday, February 23, 2015

Rewind Time to December

December was a busy month!  Below are some pictures from the month, minus Christmas.

Jenna's ballet class had a Christmas recital.  Can you spot Jenna...?

Jenna with her two best friends - Allyson and Ella.



Movie night.  This was the first year they watched Elf, and with all the goofy humor, the kids thought it was hilarious.

The kids and I at Hannah's monthly chiropractor appointment.

Love that smile!

Aiden and Bentley spent the night with us, so they all got lots of cousin time!

Morning cartoons

What a messy eater!  ;)

We decorated gingerbread houses as part of our advent activities (counting down to Christmas).

As you can see, Grant lost interest after a few houses.  :)

Craft time - Rudolph hats

I love how much they enjoy dressing up.  Apparently Jenna was a Spider-girl pirate.  She even grabbed my boots out of my closet to add to her ensemble.

More cousin time.

We baked some Christmas cookies and I discovered a new love/hate relationship with the peppermint hershey kisses - oh my!  So good!

She's definitely a Daddy's girl (and I don't think he minds it one bit!)

A picture of all the kids at the Shafer family Christmas celebration.

Hannah sporting her new jammies from Uncle Keith and Aunt Mary.

Precious!

Grant was tuckered out after a fun Christmas celebration at Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw's house.

Grant packed his suitcase so he could go spend the night with his cousins.

Date night at the bowling alley.  We had a blast together and actually didn't do too bad.  I'm loving these monthly pre-planned date nights!

Stud!

We love playing games!  Drew and Grant versus Jenna and myself.


Between Christmas and New Years I got to meet up with a few of my good college girlfriends.  They traveled from Georgia, Colorado, and Illinois - it was soo good to see them!!

More cousin time - enjoying some Buzz LightYear and Woody.

Happy New Years Eve!  (We forgot to snap this picture before Hannah went to bed - next year we'll get all 5 of us.)

I love it when they play well together.  :)

Mrs. Claus pancake (She decorated it herself this year).

And a Santa pancake

Another one of our advent activities was to have a picnic by the Christmas tree.

No comments: