Monday, March 18, 2013

Aunt Cathy's Visit

Aunt Cathy came out to visit us and meet Hannah a little over a week ago.  We LOVED having her here and the kids just soaked up the time with her!  Jenna was on "cloud nine" having Cathy here and told us quite a few times after she left that she missed Aunt Cathy and wanted her to come back.  So sweet!  Aunt Cathy is a wonderful aunt and was a HUGE help to Drew and myself!  She even watched the kids one evening so Drew and I could go out to dinner - so nice! 

We absolutely loved our time with her and can't wait to see her again this Fall!  Thanks for taking the time to come visit, Cathy - we love you!

Precious!

Jenna got her hair braided while Aunt Cathy was here...something Mommy still needs to learn to do.

Aunt Cathy also got plenty of snuggles with Hannah.

Love this picture of us!  We've been mistaken for sisters before - I can see it.

Jenna playing dress-up with Aunt Cathy's boots.

Swinging with Aunt Cathy

More snuggles with Hannah - and her eyes are even open.

Cathy and Drew did a little motorcycle riding too.


Just had to add this one of Grant - future blackmail picture for sure!

And I love this one that Cathy took of Grant holding Hannah!

Jenna wanted to put on her rain gear when it was sprinkling outside.
Grant's turn...
We had nice weather one of the days Cathy was here, so we decided to get out and go on a bike ride.  Cathy, Drew, and the kids were on bikes while I pushed Hannah in the stroller.  It was so nice getting outside and breathing in some fresh air.  It's been a LONG winter! 



While Cathy and Grant were sitting on the log, Drew tried to bounce them by stepping on it; however, it just snapped in two, sending Cathy and Grant falling to the ground.  Luckily they weren't too far off the ground, but it sure was funny!!


Snuggles with Hannah

And some more




2 comments:

Cat said...

awww!!! I loved loved loved being there with you guys!! I love your family and wish we lived closer. Love you guys!!

Diane said...

What great pictures, Kristin - love the memory-creating you are doing. And, I know 'Aunt Cathy' loved being there - can't wait for my turn!