Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day

Since Drew, Hannah, and I were still in the hospital over Valentine's Day, we decided to celebrate a week later once we were all home.  Although I had a bunch of activities planned for V-Day, I downsized the plans and just celebrated over breakfast.  Of course we had to wear some sort of red or pink to get in the mood and the table was decorated to celebrate the occasion.


I made LOVE GOGGLES out of pipe cleaners for the kids to wear, although they weren't huge fans of them.  Ha!


A festive breakfast - heart-shaped pancakes, yogurt with pink sprinkles, a fun heart straw, and frozen pink milk ice cubes in their milk cups.

All dressed up in pinks and reds

Even Hannah dressed up for the occasion.

Both the kids got a Valentine's book


And there were a few pieces of candy in their little mailboxes.

No comments: