Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksmas

We had a GREAT time with Drew's family over Thanksgiving.  Everyone flew in Wednesday evening and left Saturday afternoon.  Unfortunately, I came down with some sort of illness while everyone was here and wasn't around as much as I would have liked.  :(  But, nevertheless, I enjoyed the time I did get with them, as did Drew and the kids.

These are pictures off Cathy's camera from our weekend together.  The last five pictures are from our camera. 

Cathy and Grant

Cathy brought some fun things for the kids (and adults!) to play with, like these facial hair stickers.  Too funny!

Love it!
B was reading one of her kids' favorite Halloween books from their childhood - Rabbit and Skunk and Spooks.  It was fun for Drew to hear his Mom read the story again.

Family Meal Time

Playtime!

Oops...forgot to turn this picture before adding it.

Love this!  It just captures his fun-loving personality.

Dress-up time

The lovely ladies working in the kitchen - thanks for all you did while I was sick in bed!!

Natalie enjoying the kid's swing.

B brought a big Christmas coloring and activity book and then had the kids (and adults) color some place mats for our meal.  I don't care how old you are, coloring is always fun and makes you feel like a kid again!

Jenna loved the color-by-number pictures.

Great picture of Mom, Brian, and Natalie!

Great picture of the two of them with a beautiful sunset in the background.

Getting ready for the Christmas portion of our get together.  The numbered presents are all laid out and ready!

Grant sitting in his new camping chair from B.

Present guessing time!

Jenna was so excited about her dress and Princess underwear from B!!

Great picture of Grant!

One of Grant's present - a stomp rocket from Aunt Cathy.  So much fun!

Jenna snuggling on the couch with Aunt Cathy.

Cathy is contemplating buying a motorcycle, so she took Drew's dirt bike out for a spin.  I love the look on her face!

Playtime with Daddy

Family picture (minus James).  We missed you James!

Who needs toys when you have a box?

Jenna sitting in her camping chair from B.


Jenna helped B with her "power list" - telling us (adult) kids whether we guessed the right present.

Jenna and B playing Memory using her new Go Fish cards.

Grant got some tools from B, so he was fixing our refrigerator for us.  Thanks bud!  ;)
As always, we LOVED having everyone here and look forward to when we'll all be together again.

No comments: