Friday, December 14, 2012

Random November

Here are just a few random pictures from November:


We never had problems with Jenna drawing on the walls; however, Grant is another story!  I just had to capture this instance where he decided to decorate our bathroom wall (and floor) with a little artwork.  Don't worry, I pulled him in the bathroom later that day and had him stand there for a picture without him realizing it was next to his "masterpiece," so I wasn't reinforcing the bad behavior.

Jenna working on an art project - she LOVES painting!

Bath time can be so much fun!

Drew was out of town the week we went to see Santa with my family.  We had actually already visited Santa at a different mall with Drew, so he was still able to witness the kids on Santa's lap.

I LOVE this picture of them!  Both smiling and looking at the camera - and Jenna's arm's around Grant's shoulder.  So sweet!  I'll just pretend that's how they always act toward each other.  :)

No comments: