Wednesday, September 5, 2012

When the Dirt Pile Becomes a Mud Pit

It's times like these that I'm thankful my wonderful husband helps me to "let go" and let the kids have fun....even if it involves lots of mud!  :)  Drew brought the hose over to our dirt pile for the kids to play in and create.  Although I was cringing the whole time, it was obvious they both LOVED it, especially Grant.  Plus, who knew that dirt could be so beneficial:  http://simplemom.net/let-your-kids-get-dirty/

So enjoy the pictures below of the kids in their element...














1 comment:

Diane said...

Good girl, Kristin, for letting go and letting the mud ooze! I can see that Grant spent a lot of time in that mud pile! Reminds me of how Drew and his siblings loved their mud hole! I could always count on an hour to myself to get something done while they were playing! Of course, then it took 20 minutes to clean them up...but, that's part of the fun! :)