I can't believe our little girl has turned 1 already! Her birthday was Saturday, January 2nd, so we had a party for her that Saturday from 11:30-2:00. After I sent out the invitations I realized that her party would fall during the time she was born - at 1:32 pm. So we decided to wait and sing Happy Birthday to her at 1:32. :) We kept the party small and just invited family in the area - Jenna's grandparents, aunt and uncle, great aunts and uncles, and great grandparents. She got a lot of nice gifts (thanks everyone!) and she was especially fun to watch open her gifts. She had improved since Christmas and was now pulling tissue paper out of bags and ripping wrapping paper off of boxes. Too funny! We went with a cupcake theme for her party and had cupcake invitations that I made, her cupcake dress, cupcake decorations, and of course cupcakes for dessert!
Happy birthday Jenna! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment