Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teething?

Well, we're still trying to figure out whether or not she's teething right now. It feels like the top of her gums are tight and thin, but no teeth have popped through yet. And she won't let us get a good look at her gums either. Some signs we think that point towards her teething are:

* excessive drooling
* more fussiness than normal
* not sleeping through the night anymore
(although she has done a much better job the past two nights - yeah!)
* wanting to chew on EVERYTHING
* tight, thin gums

We have her 4-month check-up on Tuesday, so hopefully the doctor can give us some insight into this teething conundrum.

Only 4 more weeks of school before summer break! I'm excited, but I already know I'll miss my kids. I am realizing more and more just how much I LOVE teaching. I know without a doubt that this is what God had planned for me. However, I'm still struggling with the decision of either staying home with Jenna or going back to work next year. I never would have dreamed it'd be this hard of a decision. We're just trusting that God will make it clear to us what I should do.

I'll leave you with a video from last night of Jenna laughing. I'm telling you, she is a DADDY'S GIRL. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sick sense of humor! Finding fun in nearly suffocating someone is sadistic. This girl is absolutely beautiful. Maybe one day I will ask her hand in marriage.

~Levi D.