Daily striving to please the Lord as we raise three munchkins and travel down the path of special needs parenting
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Picture and Video Update
Jenna is now 4 months old so I thought I'd post some recent pictures of her. She's getting so big and she's now reaching for toys.
3 comments:
Carrie
said...
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I love the picture of her in her highchair. I will be home for a few weeks in June and then maybe in July, I would love to see you all. Hope school is going well for you! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I love the picture of her in her highchair. I will be home for a few weeks in June and then maybe in July, I would love to see you all. Hope school is going well for you! Love you guys!
Wow, she's so adorable! I agree with Carrie - I like the pic in her highchair a lot too! Can't wait to meet her :) Love you guys!
wow, Levi is going to be one lucky man. What a good lookin' girl!!
~Anthony
Post a Comment