Just this past Thursday Jenna started rolling from her back to her stomach. This is something she's been working on for a while now and she's finally gotten it. At first Drew and I thought it was by chance that she rolled over; however she hasn't stopped rolling over since then!




She now loves rolling onto her stomach, but she can't seem to remember how to roll back onto her back when she's tired or to lay her head down and to the side. She just gets frustrated and cries. However, this afternoon when we put her down for a nap in her crib she rolled over onto her stomach and then was able to fall asleep with her head to the side. This might not sound like a big deal, but it is when she's waking us up 2-3 times in the night because she's now on her stomach and can't figure out what to do next. :) So hopefully we'll all be able to sleep a little better now.
I had a wonderful first Mother's Day a few weeks ago! Since even before Jenna was born we've been praying that God would give us wisdom to raise her in a way that is pleasing to Him and that she would grow to love the Lord and desire to serve Him. So, on Mother's Day our church had baby dedications and we committed in front of God and the congregation, to raising Jenna to know and love the Lord. What a great way to celebrate Mother's Day!


Lastly, here are a few more pictures of Jenna. I couldn't resist taking a picture of her playing on her blanket before bath time.

Daddy and daughter

3 comments:
She's beautiful!! She looks so long laying on that blanket!! I guess that shouldn't surprise me, given her genes. How long was she at the last appointment?
Nevermind, I just went back and re-read the post before this one and it answered my question for me!!
she is getting SOOOOO cute..not that she wasn't before..but you can just see more and more personalitiy and I think it makes them cuter:) We are coming to Ohio in June, so hopefully this trip up we can have a healthy Levi and come visit!
Post a Comment