Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On my own

This is the first day that I'm "on my own" with Jenna. Drew took 2 weeks off from work (which was such a blessing!) and since he works for the government, he also had yesterday off. So now after 2+ weeks of help from Drew, I am all alone. I really can't complain though - Jenna's such a laid back little girl. I know we'll have days that she's not a little angel, but, for the most part she is, which makes it really nice.

So far we've had a good day. I've fed her a few times, she stared at herself in the mirror (her pediatrician told us that babies love to look at human faces at her age), and now she's napping while mommy tries to get a few things done.

And with that I'll leave you with some pictures of our little girl that we took at home.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pictures! Can't wait to meet her! Love you!