My mom took this picture the other day when she was watching Jenna.

Drew and I think she has blue eyes. We're hoping they'll stay blue, although the pediatrician said blue eyes can change up to a year later.
The other day my mom gave me some pictures of when I was a baby to compare them with Jenna's baby pictures. There's no doubt that she's my little girl - the resemblance is almost scary! But don't worry...she definitely has her daddy's LONG fingers and BIG feet.
Here's a picture of me as a baby...

And here's a picture of Jenna...
Well, I hear my little girl grunting and groaning, so I think I'll go give her some attention.
2 comments:
Keep the pictures of Miss Jenna coming! I love them and can't wait to meet her!!
I'm SO glad you posted pictures. She's amazingly beautiful--and Kris, you look great for just having a baby!!! Hope you guys are all getting your rest. We're keeping you in our prayers here.
Post a Comment