Saturday, August 1, 2015

May 2015

I actually wrote this post back in May, and then never got around to writing about it...and now I'm 3 months behind again.  Whew!

I seriously will soak up any moments Grant will actually let me hold him for longer than a few seconds.  I love it!

The kids watching their dads play in the church softball game.  Bonus: each game includes a sucker!

Little stinker fell and knocked his front tooth loose and then fell again and knocked it even more loose, which made him look like a complete snaggle-tooth.

Uncle Brian saved the day and pulled the tooth!


Look at that sweet toothless grin.



Oh my goodness, I LOVE this picture of my girls!

What's summer without some sprinkler fun?!


Hannah loves her swing.

Cousin outdoor lunch.


Hannah playing with her friends at church.


Happy Mother's Day to me!

My Mother's Day cake and cards the kids made me. So special!

More lost teeth!

Jenna takes such great care of Hannah. She brought her outside and just sat with her on the front step. I love their bond!

This little guy asked Jesus into his heart!!! Such a special day!

Me and my girl.

Jenna at her ballet recital.




Some special friends visited us - we loved catching up with them.

Teaching Hannah's church class.

Jenna's Selfies:

Jenna's enjoys taking pictures with my phone and I tend to find quite a few selfies of her.  Here are the ones from May...







Horse Therapy:

A few pictures from Hannah's horse therapy in May. They clipped flowers to the horse's mane and tried to encourage Hannah to take them off. They're so creative!


Home School:

In our last month of school, we had a farm and garden field trip. We went to another homeschool  mom's place, and she had prepared quite a bit of information and hands-on activities for the kids. They learned about the importance of bees, fed chickens, dug for worms, and planted peas in their own planters.




Last day of school pictures


To end out the school year, we had an end-of-the-year party where other kids from our church homeschool group displayed their work from the past year and shared something from the school year with everyone. 



No comments: