Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rewind Time to March

Here are some snapshots from March:


Hannah trying out the exersaucer.  She was a little unstable, but seemed to enjoy it (despite the look on her face).

Jenna lost another tooth!

I treasure any snuggles I can get with this little guy.  He's growing up too fast and not as keen about cuddling.

I love when our sweet nephews come over for a visit - and the kids love playing with their cousins!

Hannah got braces for her legs.  Her feet tend to curve inward, so the braces will help her feet to grow properly as well as provide support for standing. 

We're also borrowing a chair from our county board of developmental disabilities (where one of Hannah's therapists works).  The chair provides the support she needs, plus it has a 5-point harness to help hold her upright if she needs it.  An added bonus is that it's on wheels so the kids enjoy wheeling her around the house.  :)

The cutest little cow I've ever seen!  (I could not get this picture to rotate...so upside down it is).

Some friends of ours gave us a stander that their son with CP had outgrown.  It was a great first stander for Hannah and she really enjoyed being upright.

I love her facial expressions!  So happy!

Hannah and my selfie

There's a mound of dirt at the end of our street that the kids love climbing




My four little loves (yes, Drew is going to kill me for including Bailey in that.)  :)

Another piece of medical equipment that we're borrowing from the board of developmental disabilities - a bath chair.  Hannah outgrew the infant bath tub and needed something she could sit/lay on in the tub.  She LOVES her baths and splashing in the water!  So thankful that we're able to borrow some equipment!

I took this past year off from doing any schooling with the kids so I could focus on Hannah and all of her appointments and therapies, however, the kids remember how we celebrated St. Patrick's Day the previous year and begged me to do it again this year.  So we celebrated!  :)

And their favorite and biggest request was to have a green bath and "hunt" for the green and gold coins hidden underneath the bubbles. 

No comments: