I also had to include this video as well. It cracks me up every time! I love her squeals and grins!
Daily striving to please the Lord as we raise three munchkins and travel down the path of special needs parenting
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Hannah Rolled!!
One week from her first birthday and Hannah decided to roll from her back onto her tummy!! I tried to catch it on video, but was a little late at the start. She was FLAT on her back initially and then lifted her head, arms, and legs off the ground like she wanted to sit up, but then flopped over onto her side, which is where the video begins. Then she got preoccupied touching the carpet that she took a short break before finishing her roll, but WE'LL TAKE IT!! So very proud of her and excited to see her reach another big milestone! Oh, and watch the entire video - she has a huge grin on her face at the end of it. Precious!!
I also had to include this video as well. It cracks me up every time! I love her squeals and grins!
I also had to include this video as well. It cracks me up every time! I love her squeals and grins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that you got this on video!!! Praise God! and what an adorable precious smile!!! Love that girl!
Yay!! This is such a wonderful milestone. Go, Hannah!!
Post a Comment