Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Church Picnic - Cardboard Sledding

The past few months have been quite busy, and as a result, the blog has been neglected.  So I'm attempting to get caught up by going back to the beginning of September. 

Every year our church holds a picnic in the city park.  One of the traditions at the picnic is for families to bring cardboard boxes so as to "sled" down the levy.  The kids have a blast (as do some of the adults)! 

Jenna with her good friend Travis.  He and his older brother and sister actually constructed sleds out of boxes and then decorated them.  Creative!

You know Drew had to get in on the action!  And I love how Grant is sliding off and holding on to Drew's leg for dear life!

Love!

Grant with Travis's older brother, Tristan.  Great action shot!
Some of the dads giving it a try.



Hmm....this looks like it could be dangerous....

They all made it down in one piece.

They're ready to go!

Jenna and Grant with their good friends, Travis and Grace.





I wonder where the kids get their adventurous side?  ;)

Woo hoo!!



2 comments:

Cat said...

Oh my gosh! I love the action pictures! What a fun time and what a great tradition!!

Diane said...

Grant's face in the last picture is so him! I wonder if the 3 dads actually went down the hill! Love the pictures and the fun!