Happy (belated) Father's Day to a wonderful Dad and husband!!
 |
| The day started out with an (easy) breakfast-in-bed - donuts and yogurt. :) |
 |
| Drew with all 3 kids |
Last year Jenna answered this same questionnaire for Father's day, but this year I had her actually write her own answers. I spelled them for her while she wrote it. See if you can decipher her answers. :)
This was the first year I had Grant answer the questions. His answers are so funny! And there were a few questions that he didn't know how to answer so I just wrote what he said - "not anything", "no member", and "no idea." Love it!
 |
| Hannah's Father's Day card for her Daddy |
 |
| Love little baby footprints! |
2 comments:
AHH!! SOO cute! I love it!! I love the question sheet, and great pic of Drew and the kids! What a special day for him :)
I love the idea of every year having the kids write/say/answer the same questions. I still remember Cathy talking about her dad on a paper at school that started out with "My dad has black hair with white stripes.." he was going gray! Wonderful memories, and Drew, you are a GREAT dad!
Post a Comment