Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bowling

So like I said in my last post, we decided to take the kids bowling since it was letter B week.  Originally we weren't going to take Grant because we thought he was too young, but then decided to bring him along anyway.  We're so glad we did - he seemed to have even more fun than Jenna did and really got into the bowling!  :) 

We only played one game and pretty much just had the kids bowl to help the game progress and to keep the kid's attention.  They put up the bumpers and even brought out a ramp to put the bowling ball on give the push some "oompf". 

I just love family time and doing these special activities together!  Great memories!









3 comments:

Cat said...

Way to tease us with a blank one... ;)

Diane said...

I've never seen the ramp added to a bowling alley - what a great idea! I knew about the bumpers...looks like great fun! Wonderful family memories.

Cat said...

Love their excitement!!