I think I need to resign myself to the fact that I'll most likely ALWAYS be behind on pictures. :) But, to me, the most important thing is just posting pictures when I can so our out-of-town (and even in-town) family members can watch our kids grow up as well.
So back in May, B came to visit us! We always enjoy our visits with B. This visit she even let Drew and myself have a little "get away" for a night. She let us stay in her hotel room Friday night and then Saturday we spent the day shopping at Ikea. It was so nice to have that one-on-one time together and I know the kids enjoyed their time with B!
 |
| I love my sweet Grant! |
 |
| Helping B with dinner |
 |
| Oh how they love swimming with B! |
 |
| Messy face |
 |
| Popcorn and juice with B |
 |
| Acting silly |
 |
| I love this picture of them. Beautiful smiles on both! |
 |
| Grant would get so excited to jump into Daddy's arms. And he would ONLY jump into Daddy's arms - no one else. |
 |
| Another great picture of B and Jenna |
 |
| Enjoying the outdoors. I'm pretty sure this was during their phase of putting rocks in the mailbox. |
 |
| Story time with B |
1 comment:
aww such great pics!! I love them and love seeing the daily glimpses in life. Thanks :)
Post a Comment