May was a fun month for us, so I just had to update the blog with some pictures. The biggest event for May for us was the arrival of my sister's twin boys, Aiden and Bentley!! Jenna and Grant just LOVED holding the boys and do a great job being gentle.
 |
| They're definitely proud cousins! |
 |
| Grant enjoying time in the dirt pile |
 |
| He was covered in dirt, even around his mouth and in his nose from sampling it. Yuck! |
 |
| Our first family bike ride with Jenna riding her own bike. She looks like such a BIG girl! |
 |
| I love this picture of Drew and Jenna! She did really well for her first "long" bike ride. A little slow, but she got quicker as the bike ride went on. |
|
 |
| My mom happened to drive by, so she snapped a picture of all 4 of us. |
 |
| Friends of ours gave us some tomato plants. Since we don't have a garden yet, I thought the kids would enjoy planting them in a planter and watching them grow. Here Jenna's helping me put dirt in the planter. |
 |
| Such a good helper! |
 |
| Now to water our plants. |
 |
| Jenna loves dress-up and usually gets Grant involved too. At least he's wearing a cowboy hat...that keeps it a little masculine, right? |
 |
| I love her smile |
 |
| Grant adorned with all the beautiful bracelets and necklaces...and fairy wings and tutu, of course. ;) |
 |
| Jenna found my fairy wings from when I was teaching and had a fairy tale ball at school. |
 |
| Swim time! |
 |
| Jenna actually snapped this picture of Grant and me. She's becoming more interested in taking pictures with a real camera. |
 |
| I don't know why this one turned sideways, but I had to snap a picture of it. Jenna got into the closet and dressed herself in a raincoat, rainboots, hat, gloves, and a scarf....in May. |
 |
| I think we need to work on proper clothing for the different seasons. ;) |
 |
| Loved this picture of the kids. It was raining outside and they both wanted to watch the rain. Then Jenna put her arm around Grant...and melted Mommy's heart! |
 |
| Another one that's sideways - Jenna dressed herself. Not too bad except for the fact that she's wearing a dress and skirt at the same time. Who knows though, maybe it is fashionable and I just am not up on the latest styles. :) |
1 comment:
Love the dirt pics :) Love the dress up pics...reminds me of me dressing up the boys haha :) Love all of the day to day pictures!! THanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment