Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June Happenings

Here are just some random pictures from this past month...

I can't remember when this picture was taken, but it looks as if we just came in from being outside. He is enjoying his strawberries and string cheese though.


Love this picture!

Jenna wanted to feed Grant

Grant started "bear crawling" when on the pavement.


Jenna dressed up her shirt in stickers from Aunt Cathy!

Proof of Jenna's love of dress-up. And often times she wants to wear multiple outfits at once...maybe she'll start a new trend..? :)


Love this picture of the kiddos. We were trying to get a picture of the two of them for Paw-paw's Father's Day gift. Grant finger painted and Jenna painted with brushes some pictures for my dad. Then I got a frame with 3- 4x6 spots and put this picture of the kids in the middle with the paintings above and below it.

I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow from Father's Day. We're going on a family camping trip this weekend, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to squeeze in another post in the midst of laundry and packing. I'll try though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww yay I made the blog with the stickers! Too cute :) Jenna and dress up...awww...! Love the big red hat. And that pic of Grant...I love the joy oozing from his smile!! I can't believe how big they are getting!! They are just so precious :)