Happy Father's Day, Drew!
So I thought it would be cute to take a picture of Grant in one of Drew's ties with only his diaper on. Since it's hard to get him to cooperate at this age, I took LOTS of pictures.
So I thought it would be cute to take a picture of Grant in one of Drew's ties with only his diaper on. Since it's hard to get him to cooperate at this age, I took LOTS of pictures.
Then I took some of Jenna in Drew's shirt and tie. She did a pretty good job letting me take some pictures, but it didn't last long. So I only had a few to choose from.

Then I printed a picture of each of them and put them in a frame for Drew to take to work. I wasn't sure what he would think, but he loved it
I wanted to get a picture of Daddy with his kids. The first shot was a great one of Jenna - a great smile and all, but Grant wasn't looking at the camera.
Then I got both of them looking, but neither are smiling and Grant's even starting to get frustrated and throw a fit. Haha...oh well!
We went on a little walk and even blew some bubbles. I promise Jenna was with us...just off doing her own thing. :)
Daredevil - standing up in his wagon. I just have to clarify...Mommy was NOT in favor of this, but somebody else really loved how "adventurous" his son was being. :) I love his facial expression in this pic - so much concentration!
Jenna and Grant are blessed with a WONDERFUL daddy who loves spending time with his kids. He's also such a hands-on dad and helps with diaper changes, bath time, bedtime, and general pick-up. I'm also blessed to have such an amazing husband to raise kids with. I love you Drew!!
3 comments:
HAHA!! Loooove the adventurous Grant picture. And so creative and good posing/backdrops for Drew's pics! What a great idea!!!
As always, love the pictures. So cute with the shirt and ties...Grant distinctly looks as if he's concentrating on something else he might be doing... hee hee...I see that he is up and moving so well! Jenna's smiling, and so happy! Thanks for taking the pictures and keeping the blog going, Kristin!
Darling pictures! I love the kids in Daddy's tie - so creative! Keep up the good work on the blog - I am enjoying watching your sweet family grow1 Love you all!
Post a Comment