Thursday, April 21, 2011

March

So I can't believe it's almost been a month since I last updated this blog! Time has flown by so quickly around here! I'll try to get caught up over the next few days.

Here are some pictures from March...

My happy boy playing.



Jenna went upstairs and brought down her wipes and a diaper so she could change her baby doll.



I can't remember what she was eating in this picture, but I'm guessing it was probably pudding.



Jenna enjoyed her paints that she got for her birthday from Aunt Lois and Uncle Jim.

Jenna playing with Grant's body paints he got at Christmas from cousin Silas


They both LOVE to swing

Jenna doing "Row, row, row your boat" with Grant


Grant loves playing with his hammer from B


Jenna playing with some Easter window clings - it kept her busy for about 10 minutes, which was wonderful!

For some reason, this is the first time Jenna ever fed Grant. Probably because the only time in the past that he's gotten a bottle is when someone else is watching him. It was so cute to watch Jenna feed him though. She did a great job until she was done and started pushing him off of her. Of course one of us was there to make sure he didn't fall.

These last two pictures look so sad. This was about 3 weeks ago when Grant had bad chest congestion and was wheezing. The doctor prescribed that he get these breathing treatments every 4 hours. It was so sad giving them to him because, for the most part, he hated it and would cry and try to wriggle free. It broke my heart, but I knew he needed them. Thankfully there were moments when he did okay with it, like in these pictures. For some reason that bug held on for over 3 weeks. I'm so glad he's better now!


2 comments:

Delimpo Days said...

Love the new pics and yes those last few are so sad!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a sweet family:)