Happy Saint Patrick's Day
Since it's St. Patrick's Day, we just had to all wear GREEN today. We don't really have any true green shirts for Jenna, so she's wearing a yellowish-green one from B. I tried getting a pic of the 3 of us in front of our St. Pat's sign on the blinds. Unfortunately, with the light shining through the blinds, the flash on the camera wouldn't work so the picture's a little dark.
And one of just the kids...no smiles - I had to take the picture quickly to get one of both of them facing the right direction. haha!
I had to snap this picture of Jenna watching the neighbor kids playing. She loves watching and playing with the neighbor kids.
We decided to make a St. Patty's Day treat - rainbow cupcakes. Isn't it always so interesting how PERFECT they look in the pictures, but I don't think it's possible to make them look that good in real life. Our cupcakes weren't as pretty, but they still tasted good!
2 comments:
Cute! I love that you took time to celebrate a holiday that isn't as big or as long as Christmas or somehting like that. Great pics Kristin!!
LOVE the cupcakes. So cool. The layering might work better if you chill the batter a bit to make it firmer before layering.
Great pics of you and the kiddos. So fun to see the creative activities you do with them :)
Post a Comment