Bailey ALWAYS has to sit in my lap, even if he is sitting on Grant too. In fact, Bailey's sitting on my lap now, even as I type. He's a cuddler...and maybe a little spoiled too. ;)
Jenna loves to help cook now. Whenever Drew or I are in the kitchen cooking, so always says, "Big stool, Mommy" followed by "I do it!" Here she's making a homemade pizza with Daddy.
This next section is dedicated to my sweet, mischievous, always on-the-go 2 year-old. It's rare that a day goes by without her getting into something she's not supposed to. Although it's frustrating at the time, it's also humorous because I know she's just curious. She definitely keeps me busy, but I LOVE her!! (And, to be honest, I think she just takes after her Mommy who also has a mischievous side to her as well.)
This night Jenna got a hold of Grant's baby cereal and decided it would be a good idea to dump the entire (full) box on the floor. So besides the frustation at the mess and the "money down the drain", I laughed it off and began cleaning it up. First I swept it up and then I swiffered the floor to make sure I got it all up. Well....if you know anything about baby cereal, you'll soon realize that was a terrible mistake! Baby cereal is very fine and flaky and it becomes almost like a paste when you add liquid. Sooo....when I sprayed the floor and then tried to wipe it up, it became like a paste - impossible to see because it's the same color as the floor and very sticky! Needless to say it took quite a bit of cleaning to really get it all. :)
Jenna's also been watching Drew and me and likes to mimic what we do. For instance, she'll put her finger in our contact cases and then put it up by her eye and say "dakah" (contact). So on this morning I was busy with Grant and noticed that Jenna wasn't around and that it was quiet in the house...never a good combination. When I went upstairs, this is what I found...
1 comment:
HAHAHA Oh my gosh. Wow, Jenna is keeping you on your toes!! :) Great attitude. Both kids are growing up and looking sooo adorable! You look great too, Kristin!!
Post a Comment