Thursday, October 28, 2010

Playing with Pudding

I recently bought a book that has lots of ideas for games and activities to do with toddlers. One of the suggestions was to let your child play and make designs with pudding. So I thought we'd give it a try...


The book suggested coloring the pudding with food coloring; however, I couldn't remember where I put the food coloring after rearranging the pantry, so we went without this time. :)

It was oh so much fun and YUMMY too!

Jenna hadn't eaten her lunch yet and since she was already a mess I decided to have her eat then so it would be one big mess to clean up instead of two.

It was way too messy to try and just wipe off of her, so she got a bath.


This is what Grant was doing while Jenna got her bath. Such a happy boy!

Again, I wish I was able to upload videos - I have a cute one of her playing in the pudding. Maybe once I figure out what the problem is, I can upload them all later. We're headed to Chicago to visit some friends this weekend, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get a post up tomorrow. We'll see. The next post will be our pumpkin carving adventure!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Too cute!!! Wha a great idea! I love how you comment with all the pictures! Grant is a happy boy, that's for sure! Pudding - fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea! Such happy kids :) Love it

Delimpo Days said...

I have that book too-- and the next 2 for older kids...good ideas in there for this winter I hope! The pudding idea looked fun!

Aunt Cathy said...

Jenna & Grant are both so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures & comments, and letting me get to know you a bit more by looking at your blog! I couldn't help but smile as I was looking through it. Love to you all :)