Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scarlet and Gray

He's already rooting for Ohio State...










Both kids are down for a nap...at the same time...wow! What do I do with myself? :) Maybe I'll go scrapbook a little. Drew's traveling this week (although he should be home tomorrow in time for Trick-or-Treat) and since we got rid of cable so I'm not able to watch TV, I've been scrapbooking in the evenings. I'm DETERMINED not to get behind with Grant's scrapbook like I did with Jenna's. I figure if I can get caught up again before the rush of holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Jenna's b'day) than maybe I'll be okay.

My goal is to update the blog each day over the next few days so I can keep up with the pictures we've been taking. Tomorrow's post...Jenna playing with pudding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics!!! Grant is so adorable! Lookin forward to seeing more pics!

Delimpo Days said...

it's SOOOO hard to keep up with the 2nd child's scrapbook....I'm 4 months behind and he's only 6 months! lol....youre right though, the holidays get crazy, so Im hoping to get caught up before then too!
you have the best sister-in-law by the way....she always comments on your post....I dont even know if my 3 sister inlaws check my blog!

Carrie said...

This poor baby needs a visit from his Aunt Carrie!! :-) He needs to start rooting for the good team before it is too late!!

Kaleikinis said...

Kristin,

Thanks for the comments--I can't believe how big Grant and Jenna are getting as well. I am really looking forward to getting them all together!! Glad to see Grant is wearing the right colors! :)